Today’s project is perfect for that end-of-the-year (can’t-believe-you-survived!) Teacher Appreciation gift.
A stacked book necklace:
I found a similar book necklace selling at Anthropologie- but it was way out of my budget, so I made my own!
Supplies needed to make your own stacked book necklace:
- Timeless Minis Miniature Books
- Timeless Minis Red Apples
- Silver Tone 18″ Necklace Chain
- 3″ Nickel Plated Head Pin
- Silver Tone Jump Rings
- Silver Tone Jewelry Clasp
- Round Nose Jewelry Pliers
- Long Needle Quilling Tool
- Glue Dots
Once you have created a hole through the entire stack, add your head pin. String your stack from the bottom up- making the head of the head pin flush with the bottom book.
Using jump rings, attach a clasp to your book necklace chain- and attach your stacked book pendant to the necklace.