Need a last minute stocking stuffer?! Crafts Unleashed is here to save the day! Just cut out the free printable on printable magnet paper and insert into a decorated tin box. Done and done! A Silhouette Cameo makes this super easy but I kept the robot shapes simple so you could also do this by hand.
Materials for Design-A-Robot Stocking Stuffer:
- Magnet Paper
- Tin Box
- Hobby Knife or Silhouette Cameo
- Design-A-Robot Free Printable (PDF / SVG / STUDIO)
1. Print out the Design-A-Robot Free Printable on Printable Magnet Paper. Use the STUDIO file (with Reg Marks) for Silhouette Cameo and the SVG file for other cutting machines.
2. Cut out robot body parts. If you’re using a hobby knife, go slowly and watch your fingers! Silhouette Cameo users, set your machine to the Printable Magnet Paper settings. Print first and then cut out. Don’t forget to make sure the registration marks are there!
4. Optional: Use vinyl stickers to decorate the outside of the tin. Or not. I can’t decide if I like the tin better plain or decorated.Google+