This craft project is easy to make and it is inexpensive! Make several of these K & Company Mega Tag Thank You Gifts to keep on hand for teachers, friends, family, neighbors, or even a hostess gift.
I love receiving seed packets they are one of those gifts that keep on giving. Every year when flowers bloom I remember who gave me the seeds or seedlings and it brings a smile to my face.
- K&Company Mega Tag Pad – Life’s Journey
- Adhesive Dots
- Small Pieces of Cardstock
- Seed Packets
- Scrap Ribbon
1. Begin by gathering all the materials you will need for this craft. One of the best things about this project is the only specific things you need are the Mega Tags and seed packets. The rest of the items are used to embellish the gift and you can use whatever you have on hand or create your own style with the huge selection of scrapbooking materials at Consumer Crafts.
2. Cut little squares of cardstock and fold them in half. These little pieces of cardstock will be used to hold the seed packets securely to the Mega Tag.
3. Using adhesive dots attach the folded squares to the sides of the seed packets. Adhesive dots are easy to remove and allow the gift recipient to read the planting instructions easily. Use additional adhesive dots to secure the folded squares to the Mega Tag.
4. Add a little Thank You tag to the bottom of the gift; attach using brads.
5. Finish the gift with some scrap ribbon tied at the top of the tag.
Give the thank you tags by themselves or use the scrap ribbon to attach the tag to a gift basket.Google+