There is nothing like a beautiful and unique handcrafted wedding! There are so many things you can create that will make your special day stunning and special. Knowing you put your special touches on your special day will mean so much for years to come! Today I share with you one wedding idea you can create very easily. This will make a beautiful centerpiece on each reception table that people will be talking about all night long. Read on to learn how you can create this very special piece.!
- 6″ Ivory Wax Sleeve (Item 1078-61)
- Battery LED Tealights (Item 6203-14)
- Elegant Wedding Scrapbook in a stack (Item SBK8ELWED)
- Cricut or Cricut Expression
- Walk in my Garden Cricut Cartridge (Item PV29-0223)
- Hot Fix glass rhinestone value pack (Item 2704-84)
- Darice Adhesive runner (Item2445-97)
- Paper Trimmer (Item 1204-20)
- Darice Hot Fix Crystal Setter (Item 2704-01)
1. Cut two pieces of patterned paper 4″x8″. Attach these together to form one long strip.’
2. Repeat the above step with a coordinating patterned paper cutting 3″x8″ and attaching
3. Layer the piece from #2 on top of the piece in #1. Trim to fit around your candle and adhere using your adhesive runner end to end.
4. Cut four pieces of 1/8″ sliver of coordinating textured cardstock from the stack using your trimmer. Attach 2 of these end to end and repeat with the other two. Fasten these on to where your two patterned papers meet so they wrap around the top and the bottom to separate the patterned sections.
5. Using your Cricut and Walk in My Garden cartridge cut various sizes of flowers out of several different patterns. I cut a variety from 2″ all the way down to 1/2″. Layer these on your calendar scattering as you go and alternating between sizes.
6. In the center of each flower place a coordinating rhinestone.
7. Add your LED tealight inside the candle and watch the warm glow!
This is a very simple way to create a very elegant centerpiece for your wedding. This could be used for a bridal shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, in church, or the reception. In addition using this same method think in terms of seasonal decorations for your table as well. You can simply remove the paper layers you placed on your candle and redecorate. So in other words you are able to re-purpose these candles over and over again!Google+