This year, the Easter Bunny will be showing up on our tablescape – in the form of a push pop!
I enjoy making every holiday fun for the kids, especially when it comes to holiday treats. Today, I’m going to show you how to dress up a plain push pop container into an adorable Easter Bunny candy-filled push pop.
Supplies needed to make your own Easter Bunny push pops:
- Push Pop Containers
- Pink and White Core’dinations Cardstock
- Moveable Eyes
- Pink Pom Poms
- Baker’s Twine (I used Black and White Twist)
- Tacky Glue or Low Temp Glue Gun
1. For the ears, I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out two different sizes. If you don’t own a cutting machine, you can hand cut two oval shapes, one slightly smaller than the other, then glue the pieces together.
3. Glue the moveable eyes onto the container.
These are fairly simple to make and the kids will love them! They’re perfect for parties and Easter gatherings.Google+