With Easter this weekend — the next holiday we’ll be looking towards is Mother’s Day. Today’s tissue holder project might be just the thing for you to whip up for mom. It’s super functional and easy too. I don’t know about you, but I always carry tissues in my purse or bag! Why not carry them in style? I thought I’d share these DIY felt pouch tissue holders with you.
- Felt (colors of your choice)
- Sewing Machine or Needle and Thread
- Felties Boho Sunflower Stickers
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue or Hot Glue Gun
Step 1: Start by cutting your felt into 6 3/4 by 5 7/8-inch rectangles.
Step 2: Once you’ve cut your rectangles, fold the short end in to meet in the center and pin your sides.
Step 5: Place and glue on the adorable Boho Felties flowers with Aleene’s Tacky glue or a hot glue gun.
Happy crafting, friends!
Want more Mother’s Day craft ideas? Check out these great projects:
- Homemade Strawberry Bath Soak
- Sheet Music Charm Necklace
- Paper Flower Bouquet
- DIY Watercolor Tote Bag
- Burlap & Floral Centerpiece